Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Welcome to English Two

Hello World!

This is my first blog of the semester. I am very excited to be teaching English II at Kansai Gaidai. I can't wait to meet all of my students. I hope they enjoy blogging as much as I do. I have been blogging for over a year, and now I think I am addicted! If anyone is interested in my old blog, they can check it out at www.kansaigaidai.blogspot.com.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I have been teaching at Kansai Gaidai for a year and a half. I really like living in Osaka. I especially like tacoyaki and okonomiyaki. I am really going to miss Japanese food when I move back to Canada. I am moving back to Canada in August, so this is going to be my last semester at Kansai Gaidai. I am sure that this is going to be a really great semester, and I am sure that my students and I are going to learn a lot from each other.

Talk to you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home