Monday, April 25, 2005

I have so many viruses on my computer at work! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! On Friday, my internet stopped working in my office, and when my friend ran an anti-virus program on my computer, there were something like 15 viruses on my computer. eep. We deleted all of them, but the internet still doesn't work on my computer. This isn't just happening to me. The internet has shut down on my officemate Linda's computer too. I can't believe how many viruses there on are the Kansai Gaidai Mail Server. I wish they would hurry up and fix it. Now, everytime I need to use the internet, I have to go home.

Anyway, beside my annoying computer troubles, I still managed to have a really good weekend. I finally got to use my new barbecue. Some friends and I had a barbecue party. We make pork, chicken legs and chicken wings. Plus, we also had a cheese salad and garlic toast too. Mmmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I definately want to have more barbecues this spring. What will I barbecue next . . . . .?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home