Thursday, June 23, 2005

You know, I just don't understand computers. I am in the computer lab with class 3 right now, and we were all going to blog about our favourite songs or pieces of music, but half the class wasn't able to login to blogger.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Why not? That's what I'd like to know. It's especially weird because the class before me was able to blog with no problem. I must have offended some blogging gods somewhere and they decided to punish me. Oh well, now half the students are free writing in Microsoft Word, and the other half are blogging.

It's strange, because living in today's technological world, we just expect everything to work with no problem, but when something doesn't work it is always shocking. Anyway, I hope that this blogging problem sorts itself out pretty soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi,Scott!! don't worry coz we know how organized person u r!! and all of ur students know that it's not ur fault! computer is our friend when it works but when not, they suck!! i had the japanese interview today, by the way! read my blog and u'll know the details! and one more thing, thanks 4 telling me "that" the other day!lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home