Sunday, May 22, 2005

I had the best meal the other day, and I can't really remember what the restaurant was called. It was in the gourmet museum below Hankyu station, and the food was really weird, but good. They had really reasonably priced set meals - won ton soup, mini gyoza, fried chicken and rice with little baby fish on top was only 680 yen, including a drink. I thought that was really cheap. Usually, I like to go to a chicken restaurant around the corner from Hep 5 - but lately I have been boycotting them because there are so many smokers in that restaurant, and it is only tiny, so the smoke gets really bad sometimes. Anyway, if you see a really weird kind of restaurant in the Gourmet Museum below Hankyu, don't be shy to try it. It's good!

You know, I had breakfast at McDonald's the other day (I know, I'm just asking for a heart attack), and I got so annoyed. I was sitting in the non-smoking section - and someone was SMOKING. ARGH. Usually I would say something, but I was so bloody annoyed, I was worried I would explode. Plus the guy smoking looked like some scarey yakuza pimp or something. I guess I am just a wimp. But, please, even if you are in the yakuza, please respect the non-smoking signs in McDonald's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home