Monday, June 27, 2005

It's too darn hot!

So here I am, sitting with the air conditioner going full blast. I feel so guilty, like I am sucking all the energy out of the earth. I tried not using the air conditioner for so long, but in the end I lost :-(

I went to Osaka this past weekend, and I had the best okonomiyaki! It was so good! I went to Yukari, in Umeda, and I had the mixed okonomiyaki with noodles. After that I went to the movies to see the movie "50 First Dates". It was pretty good . . . in fact, it was so good that the two girls sitting beside me (I didn't know them) couldn't stop crying! It was supposed to be a comedy, but it got pretty soppy and romantic at the end. I guess I'm not romantic enough because I didn't cry. Anyway, the movie was pretty good. The next movie I want to see is Star Wars Episode III . . . I heared it's awesome!

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Azusa said...

Hi, Scott! Did you watch "50 First Dates"? It sounds great, and I wanna watch it! I also watched movie on last weekend as a preview. But it wasn't a English film. Oh, Star Wars Episode 3...I really wanna watch it, because my lovely Ewan McGregor plays as Obi-Wan!!

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi scott(^-^) i was trying really hard not to use the air conditioner too but i finally lost like u did! i like summer but i can't stand the heat!! i envy u coz it's been a long time since i had okonomiyaki last time. i love it. 50 first dates sounds funny! these days i watched "Hitch" with will smith. it was really funny and romantic like 50 first dates sounds like. please watch it if u haven't yet.i wanna watch the star wars too but i haven't watched the episode 1 and 2 so i have to catch up with the stories first...ne way i'm going coz i haven't read the book for the book report!! i have to read super fast!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home