Sunday, May 08, 2005

I had another barbecue! It was so great. There were four of us all together on my balcony, barbecuing and having fun last Saturday. My Japanese friend told me that Japanese people don't usually barbecue on their balconies, but we do it all the time in Canada (well, in the summer, naturally). We barbecued lots of vegetables (zuchini, eggplant, sweet potatoes, cabbage, onions, carrots, mushrooms, pumpkin . . . . . . . . . ), and we also barbecued beef, pork, chicken and shrimp. It was all so good. I was totally stuffed afterwards. It was so fun because it was a little bit like camping, but without having to go anywhere or pee in an outside stinky toilet. The best part was after the barbecue when we just sat around the glowing charcoals and talked, sang and played the guitar. My friend Lori just bought a second hand guitar for only 3000 yen, and it is better than my Yamaha guitar I paid 30,000 for!

Ooooooops, gotta go teach!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi scott! hmmm,that sounds really nice! i'm getting weight these days so i can't even think of so much food!lol
but i want to have a barbecue too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home